www.comforteo.eu does not automatically collect any information other than contained in cookie files.
“Cookies” are small pieces of IT data, especially text files, that are stored on the device of the Website User, and intended for purposes related to the use of the Website. They usually contain the website name, storage time on the User’s device and a unique number.
Cookies are placed on the Website User’s device and accessed by: MEBLE MARZENIE WĘGŁOWSKI I STRYJAKIEWICZ SPÓŁKA JAWNA, with its registered office in Opatów k. Kępna
KRS [National Court Register] 000032543;5 NIP [tax identification number] 6191995183; REGON [national business registry number] 301086454
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- a) to tailor the Website content to the User’s preferences and to optimize the use of the sites; in particular, they make it possible to recognize the Website User’s device and display the site in a way adapted to their individual needs;
- b) to compile statistics that make it easier to understand how Website Users navigate the sites, which helps improve their structure and content;
- and for the following actions:
- a) marketing and targeting;
- b) Facebook;
- c) Google Analytics;
- d) Google AdWords.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies – session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s device until s/he logs out, leaves the site or turns off the software (browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for a period specified in their parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- a) strictly necessary cookies that make it possible to use the services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies that are used for services which require authentication;
- b) cookies that are necessary to ensure security, e.g. ones used for detection of fraud related to authentication procedures on the Website;
- c) performance cookies that make it possible to collect information on how the Website is used;
- d) functional cookies that make it possible to remember the User’s settings and personalize the User interface, e.g. the language, region, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- e) advertising cookies that deliver customized adverts to Users based on their interests.
In many cases, the software used for online browsing (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s device by default. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings may be altered to disable cookies or notify the User every time cookies are placed on his/her device. Detailed information on how to handle cookies is available in the software (browser) settings.
Disabling cookies may affect the functionality of the Website.
Cookies stored on the Website User’s device may also be used by advertisers and partners that cooperate with the Website Operator.
How to delete cookies?
Detailed information on how to configure cookie settings and delete cookies in the most popular browsers is available in the “Help” section of the browser and on the following websites:
Chrome: Click here
Firefox: Click here
Internet Explorer: Click here
Opera: Click here
Safari: Click here
Microsoft Edge: Click here